Join The Instillery team
We’re a team passionate about solving big problems, understanding and partnering with global technology leaders and delivering our customers outcomes. We seek out the challengers, the people who will ask “why?”, all to aid the cause of our customers and see them dominate in their chosen field.
We do this by bringing together passionate teams of individuals, whether you’re a recognised expert in your respective domain or whether you’ve come to learn at Aotearoa’s top tech whare. The Instillery is a place to learn, hone your skills and thrive.
- Choose your weapon - PC vs Mac, you decide
- Get your hands on the latest global technology - we partner with the leading global tech companies, whether they’re dominating titans of the industry or fuelling revolutions in Silicon Valley
- The Instillery day - take a personal day off when you need it in addition to your annual leave
- Recruitment referral program - refer a friend for a role and if they’re successful, you’ll receive $1,000!
- Free Marram Healthcare
- Business discounts - discounts at local businesses and with some of our customers
Secure Cloud Connectivity BDM
We are on the hunt for a fearless Secure Cloud Connectivity Business Development Manager to shake up the market!
Your mission will be to unlock WAN freedom for our customers through our market-leading portfolio of secure SD-WAN and cloud connectivity service products.
Make no mistake about its game over for legacy MPLS WANs and the traditional tier 1 telcos are on notice!
Field I.T. Engineer
If you are a Jack of all trades ready to take ownership in the job, with a proven IT Field Engineering track record we are keen to talk! You must be client-facing and be professionally presented, with excellent communication skills. We are also interested in relevant qualifications and certifications to support your application.See more info & apply here
Level 1 Support Analyst
Central to the role will be your outstanding customer service, ability to multitask while still providing outstanding service with a smile, sound written and oral communications and your charismatic ‘can do’ attitude.See more info & apply here